In 2020 we can guarantee a variety of changes, from infamous Brexit deals to the ending of Modern Family. Alas, one thing that we can all rely on is the continued success of selling AVON Cosmetics.
Starting your own business, whether it be with AVON or your own personal start-up is a huge step. It’s not something that you do spontaneously. Times have moved on in terms of AVON Cosmetics. Originally reps would be walking door-to-door with a single brochure. Now, not only do we reach out to more customers than ever, but we also have the ability to contact them by different means.
- Brochure – nothing beats the original face to face contact with a representative and her customer. Showcasing products, having a cuppa and answering any questions they may have.
- Online Brochure and Store – Selling items direct from your own social media account, like Instagram & Facebook. This allows you to communicate and sell to customers that you, most likely, wouldn’t have – mainly because of distance.
- Social Media – the generation after the ‘brochure’ now request more than was originally sought after. Wanting immediate action, at their fingertips, AVON responded accordingly.
Some exciting facts about AVON taking us into 2020:
- Thanks to Natura & Co, it is now part of the largest ‘pure-play beauty company in the world’.
- According to the drum there are now over 6 million representatives selling Avon worldwide.
- For every representative AVON provides their own direct store. This allows customers that prefer online shopping to click for your store to purchase from.
- There are no upfront costs to joining AVON.
- Reaching the top 10% of representatives gives you the award of President’s Club. It can include gifts, free delivery as well as love2shop vouchers plus lots more.
Should I sell AVON in 2020?
In short, yes we think you should! So much has changed within AVON as a company as well as the opportunities and services they offer to their representatives. You can find out more about what is involved when working as a Sales Representative on own Rep page.