Excitement begins. You’re awaiting your first AVON delivery, what should you expect?
Your first delivery and what to expect:
Be sure that when expecting your delivery that you are able to either:
- sign for them yourself
- have someone sign on your behalf
- know of a neighbour, friend, family member that is happy for you to share their address with AVON and have your order delivered to them instead.
- have a safe location, within your home/garden, that you have previously told AVON about.
You usually receive a text (at the moment from DX our delivery company) giving you a two-three hour delivery slot and the day when they will deliver. This will change in March when Parcel Force will start carrying out deliveries. I will give you further details when before it starts.
Suggested Article: Avon Commission: How you get paid.
Opening your first Avon delivery
- You start by opening your boxes which include all the ordered products and your Avon invoice.
- Keep that invoice safe.
- We strongly recommend that you keep all the paperwork which Avon has sent to you. Store them in a folder so that you can refer to them at a later date (invoices, taxes, offers etc).
- You should go through your invoice and tick off each product. This can become time-consuming, to begin with, but eventually, it becomes second nature. It is worth it to make sure that all the products you’ve ordered have arrived.
Suggested Article: AVON Store: How it can help you earn.
Team Leader Tip: I suggest a system which worked for me well: after you bagged the order/s go back to your Avon invoice and recheck every package and tick every item on your invoice. If you are checking it like this, you can avoid mistakes by you or by Avon.
If you notice that any items are missing from your order make sure that they are mentioned on the invoice (be sure to check all pages). The last page of your invoice usually gives you information about what happened with the missing product/s. They may be out of stock or sold out. If you have checked everything and have found that, for example, you have been charged for missing items or the price is incorrect then you can call the helpline.
AVON Helpline number is: 0333 234 5000
They will give you the information about what will happen after you reported a missing item and when can you expect delivery of the out of stock items.
Good Luck with your first delivery!
Looking to join our AVON Representative team? Call or Text: 07920 061735