By joining Avon as a Sales Representative you have lots of possibilities and incentives to earn extra money. If you are interested in the latest fashion trend or make-up, this opportunity is definitely for you. Additionally, you can work part-time or full-time.
There are different ways to sell AVON
Selling products by using the brochure only:
- Show your brochure to as many people as you can (friends, neighbours, work colleagues).
- Collect their orders and send them to Avon online.
- After you received the orders from Avon you can deliver them to your customers, collect their payments and pay Avon. The rest of the collected money is your commission.
- Using your Avon Store, which is exactly the same as the brochure, but working online only.
- You also need to promote your business on any social media sites.
To help you be a successful Sales Representative you can choose between two kits:
You can sell Avon’s products from their brochures or online. Online selling is going up for Avon. By selling from your own Avon Store, you are not just offering the brochure products but extra as well. You will earn commission both ways. The first change is: before you needed to reach a minimum sale to start to earn money. Now, you will be able to earn even after the very first £1.00 of sale. You will be able to earn 15, 20, 25 or even 30% commission after your sales. If you enjoy what you are doing and should like to earn more, there is a possibility as well by joining as an Avon Sales Leader.
Interested in reading about a sales rep who has worked with AVON for a number of years? Find out about my AVON story here.